EV Charging Station
The electric revolution is here
Globally, the automotive industry is passing through a paradigm shift. It is time to embrace electric mobility because of fast depletion in fossil fuels depletion in world, resulting in increased energy cost, environmental concerns and climate change.
As per the Vision AMP 2026, by 2026 the Indian Automotive industry will be among the top three of the world in automobile sector. While several starts and stops of the EV industry in the second half of the 20th century helped show the world the promise of the technology, two turning points led to the true revival of the EV – Gas shortages and Global warming.
Why Embrace EVs?
- No petrol/diesel/gas required
- Higher acceleration and smooth riding experience
- No emissions, 100% eco-friendly
- More savings: per km charges for EV are much less than fossil fuel vehicles, thus saving money.
- Safe to Drive: when accident occurs chances of explosion and consequent fire are minimal as there is no explosive fuel stored in vehicle.
- Life cycle cost and maintenance to go down, thus lowering the ownership cost. Insurance is also likely to come down due to substantial less numbers of moving parts
- Reduced Noise Pollution
Electric Vehicles Charging
When it comes to electric vehicle charging, terms like “Level II” and “DC Fast Charging” are thrown around without explanation. The two most frequently asked questions we get are, “What is Level II charging?” and “What about fast charging?”
Level I, Level II, and Level III (DC Fast Charging) are three different tiers of electric vehicle charging solutions.
- Level I refers to the standard wall outlet.
- Level II is the more effective home or commercial charging station.
- DC Fast Charging is the heavy-duty charging station often found along the side of a highway.